Economics must be a science submissive to history hence to politics.
Let us be clear from the beginning. When Mr. Marshall, the father of modern economics with its mathematical/corporation bias convinced at the beginning of the XX century to teach ‘economics as a different discipline’, Economics had been rightly taught for 150 years within the curriculum of History and Moral Thought – as secondary sciences, submissive to History and Ethics, as they should be – because the CENTRAL POINT OF VIEW OF MANKIND MUST BE MANKIND AND ECONOMICS SHOULD BE AS IN THIS BLOG ETHONOMICS, DEDICATED TO IMPROVE THE FUTURE OF HUMAN BEINGS NOT THE FUTURE OF MACHINES ONLY.
Thus I sign ‘futureofhistory’ and treat economics from a historical perspective and use moral and verbal causal arguments. It would been very easy for me to write here treatises of mathematical economics, taking into account that my ‘forte’ and most important work in the realm of hard science is the mathematical and logical formalism of General Systems Sciences (aka complexity), as I explain in my avatar. You make a career with that, you get Nobel Prizes and big positions in the financial industry if all what you care is to evolve and overproduce machines and money and consider that the only goal of economics.
Of course, with a lot of care. Mr. Marshall explains in his books that his interest in economics aroused when he walked on the slums of London and Liverpool. Oh, lol, those caring financial and industrial economists (-; This guy, father of micro-economics (the study of how to maximize the production of corporations), who opposed to any legislation in favor of a minimal salary in Britain separated economics from history and made it just a partial discipline to the service of financial and industrial corporations, because ‘he cared so much’ for the people of the slums.
From then on that was the ‘new normal’: convert humans into mathematical objects, subject to price, with no rights whenever they collide with the overproduction mantra of ‘progress through the machine’… And so you got the ‘experts’ of the XX century, with a few exceptions like Kondratieff, Keynes and Galbraith all caring so much for… the rights of corporations and the 1%.
It is in that milieu, as economics became more ‘dehumanized’ when mathematics – which first was intended to be a helping hand to aid production – acquires an ‘ideological bias’ to cover corruption through complexity and a pretension of higher ‘science’. In the same manner corrupted law during the ‘ancient regime’ could not be ‘codified’; so the aristocrat’s lawyer always found his way in the maze of legality, today financial economics always can disguise its antidemocratic and antisocial use of credit with arcane jargons. So we cut through that Gordian knot of mathematical rhetoric, starting as Napoleon did with the law, with a new, far more scientific and objective ‘code’ – the organic, systemic, evolutionary analysis of what really matters – not the ‘realm of the spirit’ but the physical economy of machines that truly influences our life and interacts with humans and labor.
Today Economics has ended in the theoretical realm, being absorbed by ‘corporations’ and financiers, which have become our ‘self-styled experts’ for selfish gain and further on have become dictators of our policies – as machines and money overproduce increasingly substituting humans and the law as the ‘makers’ of reality. So we are moving from a historic and political world into an economic ecosystem where humans are secondary to machines, governments to corporations and the law to the power of money, whose issue those corporations have usurped from democracies and the people, WHO should be the factors that control the two language of information that rule our world – money and the law – AS ALL EFFICIENT SOCIAL ORGANISMS, which have all two languages of energy and information (blood/money system and nervous/legal one) do.
Along the pages of this blog we study from time to time the two sides of Economic thought – those who made economics submissive to history and the welfare of society, epitomized by the today totally ignored Swedish, social school of economics and those who were just pamphletists of financial and industrial power, epitomized by the Austrian school.
Consider for example the work of Myrdal, the most important representative of the Swedish school who convinced the Swedish government in the 30s to create a social paradise, based in a welfare state and the use of money not to create wars but goods people demanded.
And yet modern economists ignore him. Instead they prefer a 3rd rate, Jewish bigot, founder of the Chicago school, guru of Miss Thatcher and Reagan, Hayek, to the service of private bankers. His ‘masterpieces’ ‘road to serfdom’ and ‘the denationalization of money’ are pamphlets full of ‘damned lies and statistics’. Indeed, in the latter he claims that he is ‘obsessed’ by the negative consequences that hyperinflation caused in Germany during the 20s and to remedy it, governments must not issue money, but we must regress to the earlier XIX century American banking system of private bankers issuing their own currencies – not a single private bank but as many as you want – to avoid the abuse of printing money by governments, as in the case of Germany. He considers that ‘private bankers’ would be responsible and control the printing of their own money to make it worth it, instead of doing what they have always historically done – to issue money for themselves with no limit creating the boom and bust crises of modern history.
Now, here the lie is enormous; since the Reichbank that caused hyperinflation during the Weimar republic was a private bank NOT a public one. So they printed money without limit till they broke Germany, causing the rise of fascism. And this Mr. Hayek must now. So he lies because his only goal is to ‘make himself amicable’ to the financial power, as Adam Smith did when affirming money was gold and put the Private Bank of England as the perfect model. Then the system of audiovisual information and the industry of scholar economics pump up as geniuses those economists that cater to the financial elite and ignore the others.
Indeed, Mr. Myrdal, father of modern Sweden was NOT given a Nobel prize by a Swedish bank, which has usurped the name of Nobel to give this prize that was not in its testament and its heirs reject – in a nation that gives Nobel prizes to any Scandinavian that says something coherent in any discipline – till the 70s, and when it did so, the bank gave him the Nobel shared with Mr. Hayek. Here the trick was obvious: the bank was using the prestige of Myrdal to pump up the pamphletist and on top saying Myrdal is the ‘past’, this cuckoo liar is the future.
Another examples used by pamphletists of private bankers are the currencies of the French and American revolutions (continentals) that lost value during the wars with England. Of course, they did, because England created a mass-industry of fake currency, doing financial terrorism and exporting ‘literally’ tons of continentals and French money to break the revolution.
Why then the obsession for public created inflation when it is always created by the massive invention of private money? Damned lies and statistics, cover up.
Further on a minimal quantity of inflation is NOT bad. The obsession against inflation of the right comes because bond holders, the supreme power of financial control of states loose money with inflation as their bonds have nominal prices. So since the XIX century age of legendary control of states by the Rothschild syndicate with manipulation of bonds, bankers do not want inflation. In true form, a language of information is inflationary, so we talk and think more than we act, as inflation in language kicks off the process of ‘action-creation’. Without inflation there is no economical action. Without thoughts there is no human actions. A bit of Inflation kicks consume as people spend now before prices go up but without the rush of hyperinflation, at a moderate path that increases consumption, demand and the production of the goods most people need – those of the welfare state that don’t kill us.
But this people ignore. They are not told at all why the ECB bank cares nothing for Europeans and its only obsession is to ‘prevent inflation’. What they don’t say but do is this: ‘dear European citizens, this is a private bank to the service of private bankers, to whom we lend money almost for free, while you don’t have any right to do it, and we shall have only a mandate, to avoid inflation so the big bond holders of Wall Street and Newport beach that lend you money because you no longer have that democratic right, make an even bigger cut. Never mind you are unemployed, you die without health-care, you are usurped of your sovereign rights, this is not our concern. We follow the glorious tradition of our forebears, which are not the fathers of the European Union but the millenarian usury traders that have controlled your money per in secula seculorum. Amen.
And so to the rescue comes the arcane science of complexity that hides aberrations with jargons and expert’s talk of what is a global theft going on for 30 years since private e-money was invented.
So we shall as the blog grows denounce those who are stealing at distance with usury and stolen sovereign rights our future as individuals and societies. For example, the whole bond usury and inflation guard maximizes NOT our future but the ‘future profits’ of bond holders, like Mr. Eurobond Gross, a Jewish-American who ‘wept’ last year because he thought the ‘demise of the dollar was near’ and short-sold the currency of his nation and the euro to make another billion, but failed. This astounding confession got him kudos from wall street. Since under the present ‘financial dictatorship of ideologies’ it seems a sound policy as that of Mr. Draghi on inflation that allows Mr. Gross to make a few hundred dollars more in its billionaire usury account for each patient dead before arriving to a surgeon. This modern Rothschild from the same millenarian usury tradition enjoys the surfing waves of Newport beach California, being though in speed dial with Mr. Bernanke, just in case he needs to tip or being tipped of the next big opportunity (Mr. Paulson as Rolling stones explains was systematically tipping Goldman of each new ‘policy’ for the betterment of the American people), but only talks in his last interview on Time, of course with a lot of ‘caring’, on how he is trying to help society… killing thousands at distance from its Bloomberg platform, with its partner, ex-vice president of Goldman Sachs, Mr. Draghi, who affirms his only ‘mandate of independence’ is to curb inflation so Mr. Gross doesn’t loose a penny on its usury bonds.
Yes, as the ‘merchant of Venice’ put it in the voice of the last of the great Latin writers of the renaissance, when the Anglo-Saxon world still considered man sacred and could talk of those higher ideals, Mr. Shakespeare, ‘evil dress with the clothes of a gentleman’. They just ask our ‘pound of flesh’ for their ‘risky’ trades in which they always profit according to the simple mechanisms of creation of money in markets, similar to those of war battles. Indeed, Mr. Gross is the captain of the biggest army of ‘money’, as he plays with billions on bets against the euro. So people to win like in Poker, knows that the person with the bigger bet cannot be toppled, regardless of what he has – nothing. Thus when Gross bets against the euro, the entire world army of speculators sees it in Bloomberg and bets with him and NO CENTRAL BANK CAN MASS so much money to defend it. HE CREATES THE MARKET AND DECIDES ACCORDING TO HIS REPUBLICAN, RIGHT WING, racist, anti-human ‘religious, classic economic’ postulates, that all Europeans must sacrifice their welfare states and model of democracy and give all the money to banks and corporations OR ELSE… he and his army on the darkness, ‘those invisible men that could rule the world (Wells parable), will keep sinking the Euro as they have been doing for two years since they took that ‘choice’ in an infamous meeting at Le cirque’s posh restaurant in Manhattan. All of them of course, are now ‘covered up’ by the army of theoreticians, dedicated to find arguments to justify this predatory behavior as ‘a science’ of experts.
You live in a world completely censored at the ‘high level’ of mass-media, political and economical, and national correctness/institutions – a disguise built around a ‘fantasy’ of happiness based in a ‘false pretension of science and truth’ and ‘human caring’ ‘natural to democracies and capitalism that deactivates the harshness of biological, Darwinian world we live in. One dominated by people-castes, nationalist bigots, corporations, the military-industrial complex and the memes of metal that give them power – the ‘truths’ that ’cause’ this planet through the control those organizations have of the languages of power, money, weapons, mass-media and the law that rule the herds of mankind – without hardly any ‘real ‘right or democratic power’.
And yet thanks to modern ‘newspeaks’ of ‘audiovisual’ brain-washing, ‘correct censorship’ an ideology manufactured as science, the ‘fantasy’ of truth passes as expert talk while the truths of social science are forbidden and the real models of social sciences cannot be studied.
Accordingly we can classify all economists in 2 main type of economists, humanist economists who try to create a praxis and eco(nomic)system that caters to the needs of mankind, and ‘ideologues’ of the animetal people-castes (financiers and industrialist/weapon makers) on top of mankind that try to justify their power.
Unfortunately in this category we must put classic economists and most of the economists that today hold position of power, and ascribe neo-classic theories of economics.
Most of those economists sorely fail 4 (-1) elements of the scientific method:
Unlike power Ideologies, Experimental Sciences predict the future of its species, according to Past Cycles, controlling them, to improve human life‘
A real science will be stringent in its application of those 4 elements and will shun, regardless of any political, economical correctness, selfish agenda or censorship the negative ideologies that try to bend data and invent models to cater the selfish agenda of an individual, group or tribe, and use knowledge to ab=use man or nature.
D) – They do NOT cater for mankind at large.
C) – They do NOT have a scientific model of the main element they study (memes of metal, money, weapons and machines)
B) – And they do NOT PREDICT their cycles.
All this elements fail together because Economics as an ideology of ‘metal power’ only allows concepts that are positive for company-mothers (corporations) and their offspring of machines, and the financial and industrial elites that own them.
So their goal is to multiply those memes of metal regardless of the collateral effects for mankind, which they ignore, and the darwinian nature of the competence between men and machines in labor and war fields, which they also ignore failing C)
In this section we shall study those (neo)classic economists and its idologies, called ‘idol-ogies’ for obvious reasons.
Neo(classic), ‘Creationist’ ideologies of national, Biblical & Banking Power
We live in a system in which a new top predator ‘organism’ the company-mother of machines rules the world for its offspring of machines – a different species. So all what is good for financial and industrial corporations must happen. Overproduction of metal memes must happen. And all rival human institutions, especially welfare democracies that try to feed and inform all human citizens-cells must become powerless, degraded as energy for the evolution & reproduction of machines.
This is the duality never recognized by corporative, classic economists between 2 species that compete for the Earth’s limited resources in labor and war fields both at individual and organic level – man vs. machine, memes of life vs. memes of metal, governments vs. corporations, ‘butter vs. canons’. On the contrary in the present economic and existential overproduction crisis we return to XIX c. harsh capitalism, since neo-classic economists chose to keep overproducing canons, machines & corporative money; hence butter, human beings & governments will have no resources and die.
If economists were humanists this would be explained, corporations regulated according to the usefulness of their products to mankind; the issue of money would be in the hands of people with universal salaries and governments to pay welfare and taxation to humans will be minimal.
But neo-classic economists direct corporations so their only goal is to increase their profits. For that reason their ‘arguments’ repeat 4 Goebbelian’ themes ‘(if you repeat a lie people will believe it):
– Freedom is only for the elite, managerial, intelligent class, including min. tax and max. credit; Labor has no rights. Property=Machines have them all. The Government of the people is stupid.
– People & governments without issue rights must pay usury debt-money to financial corporations.
-Economics must have no ethic goals or biological & historic human goals (improve life, a better world) or use social languages; they might express their only purpose – to reproduce more metal memes, the ‘Wealth of nations’ in the mathematical languages of machines and productivity.
– Inflation is evil because it lowers bankers debt profits.
– Since Mr. Smith and most founders of (neo)classic economics, Mr. Malthus,, Anglican Priest, Mr.
Ricardo, Jewish, Mr. Say, Calvinist, and today’s neo-classic economics, Mr. Friedman, Mr. Hayek & Mr. Buchanan were Biblical believers, as most elites that founded and control western corporations, we talk of Creationist Economics. As all those assumptions mimic, without telling the Biblical Beliefs of a chosen caste of owners whose goal is to make ‘money’, the fetish hand of God.
Theist, Creationist, Biblical Economics.
Indeed, most classic economists, as the Historic School of Economic sciences demonstrates with true data, belong to the Jewish-Protestant Go(l)d religion that invented capitalism – the belief that money must rule society and must be issued by private bankers of the chosen Go(l)d races, which dominates the power structure of anglo-saxon cultures.
Thus the neo-classic ‘school’ is formed by Economists which fail the scientific method and consciously or unconsciously base their analysis of the economic ecosystem, its memes, products and laws, on subjective ‘idol-ogies’, to the service of the Financial-Media/Military-Industrial system and its selfish ‘memes of metal’.
Accordingly 3 types of ‘theist economists’ are paramount:
– Those who defend the religion of go(l)d profits. Most of them are pamphletists working to the service of a 1% elite of bankers and ‘stockrats’. They tend to hide that service and use sophisms, rhetoric and complicated arguments that twist the cause-effect process of the scientific method (i.e. Ricardo’s ceteris paribus analysis of trade); reject ethical, human considerations (Adam Smith’s dogma of selfish behavior that contradicts the thesis of his ‘other book’ on morals) and often lie about the facts (Hayek’s affirmation of the evilness of public banks based in the Mark’s hyperinflation of the 20s that he blames on the Reich bank, a private concern). They despise democracy (Buchanan’s affirmation that it is a tyranny of the minority), are born on wealth often from banking, jewish dynasties (Bentham, Jevons, Ricardo, Modigliani, Austrian School) or serving them (Smith, a client of the Montagu family, owner of the Bank of England) and do not recognize in order to twist facts to achieve their ‘agenda’ conclusion, the scientific method (Friedman’s denial of need for experimental data).
For that reason they worship any possible mathematical argument, in which the false premises bring to false conclusions but seem to be certain written in mathematical terms. A fact that leads to the 2nd type of theist economists.
– Economists that worship technology and consider the future progress of mankind, the evolution of machines. They are mostly idealists under the spell of techno-utopian and mathematical dream models with little resemblance with reality.
This is the commonest type today, including most Nobel Prizes given by a private bank that usurped the name of Nobel, despite the protest of his heirs.
– Finally, unlike other lists of Economists we will study those who never wrote books on economics but practiced the ideologies of capitalism and its worship of selfish memes of metal, money, weapons and machines, shaping the world into the capitalist, self-destructive, terraformed planet we live in. Here we shall include the ‘actors’ that have controlled and keep controlling the world with money, paying ideologies in favor of their monopoly on finances (i.e. the ‘legendary’ Rothchild family, owner of ‘The Economist’ modern bible of capitalism; the series of Chairmen of the Federal Reserve, with Greenspan as the paradigm; the series of PResidents of the ECB bank, FMI and World Bank). We shall group them by families and Institutions.
To notice that this type of economists are overwhelmingly in its ultimate religious ideology, Calvinist or Jewish ‘orthodox, biblical believers’. i.e. 72% of Nobel prizes are orthodox Jewish; all central bankers in the west and 80% of C.E.O.s from financial institutions belong to the same denomination, and about 10% to calvinist-anglican denominations. This astounding concentration of Theist Economists in a single religion of ‘world power’ makes obvious the ‘theist’, memetic origin of these schools, and the ideological, power-driven nature of their arguments in defense of the ‘Chosen’s right to monopolize the issue of money and design a world according to their religion and its ‘racial’ dogmas, which allow the exploitation of the 99% of non-chosen as the ‘natural order’ of things.
They tend accordingly to believe in money as a commodity (Gold and SIlver – precious metals) following the fetishe nature of their religion from the time in which Temples acted also as banks and gold was both money, ex-vote and instrument of power and control of societies.
A list of them by alphabetical order with its subconscious or not so metal-memes idol-ogy, either:
– A gold religion – only stated when its defense of the privileges of the banking dynasties to which they belong or work for is the ultimate leit motiv of their work, as in fact astoundingly enough all of them except a couple of exceptions belong to biblical sects. This behavior tends also to coincide with the defense of their nation (Anglican->English Patriotism; Jewish->Defense of the banker dynasties and its monopoly on the issue of money , etc. For example, Mon and Adam Smith are moved by their beliefs in British Nationalism and in defense of their gold employees (Mon writes in defense of his employee, the East Indian Company; Adam Smith in defense of his mecenas, Montagu, founder of the Private Bank of England).
mechanist, when they worship machine and production as the ultimate goal of mankind (the so called GDP growth measured in terms of monetary and industrial capital, or math idealist when they do not acknowledge the experimental method and pretend that a mathematical construction is truth per se:
Arrow, Kenneth J. (math idealist)
Bentham, Jeremy (Gold religion, Jewish)
Bohm-Bawerk, Eugen Von (math idealist)
Buchanan, James M. (Gold religion, Baptist)
Calvin, John (Gold religion, Calvinist)
Cantillon, Richard (Gold religion, Anglican)
Clark, John Bates (math idealist)
Cohen, Aaron (Gold religion, Jewish)
Cournot, Antoine Augustin (math idealist, mechanist)
Edgeworth, Francis Ysidro (math idealist)
Fisher, Irving (math idealist, mechanist)
Friedman, Milton (Gold religion, Jewish)
Hayek, Friedrich (Gold religion, Jewish)
Hicks, John (math idealist)
Hume, David (Gold religion, Calvinist, math idealist)
Jevons, William Stanley (Gold religion,Jewish)
Kaldor, Nicholas (math idealist)
Leontief, Wassily (math idealist)
Locke, John (Gold religion, Calvinist)
Lucas, Robert (Gold religion, math idealist, Mechanist)
Malthus, Thomas Robert (Gold religion, anglican)
Marshall, Alfred (math idealist, mechanist)
Menger, Carl (math idealist, mechanist)
Mill, John Stuart (Gold religion, anglican)
Modigliani, Franco (Gold religion, jewish)
Mun, Thomas (Gold religion, anglican)
Ricardo,David (math idealist, gold religion, jewish)
Say, Jean (Gold religion, calvinist)
Smith, Adam (Gold religion, calvinist)
Sraffa, Piero (math idealist, gold religion, jewish)
Von Neumann, John (math idealist)
Walras, Leon (math idealist)
In that regard, as Owens denounced (Neo)classic authors show always in their ‘assumptions’ to cater to the p.o.v. of corporative profits, nationalist power, Biblical beliefs or the elite class for whom they work, totally indifferent to the rights of workers, always siding with machines of higher ‘productivity’=profits; ‘If managers took care of human capital with the same zeal they care for their mechanical workers, how much would improve the condition of labor’. ‘London Saloon economists are always busy finding complicated arguments against workers’ rights to defend the profits of bankers and factory owners that pay them, but they never visit as I do factory mills, and see the unending hours and appalling conditions in which people work’.
Let us consider a few samples of that list we shall keep adding and studying in more detail in future posts. Click in their names when they become ‘colored’ as I will have post 10 pages essay in their corresponding bull$hit:
– Smith: The selfish acts of corporations are ‘the invisible hand of god’ that magically will create a better world; the private Bank of England, founded by his Maecenas, Montagu, must issue debt-money borrowed by governments at usury prices; workers must be paid only a subsistence salary to avoid their death, which will decrease workers and increase salaries. Governments must only spend in police, courts=crime and armies to keep ‘order’ & expand the British, Biblical Empire.
– Ricardo, a Stockbroker went further defining the ‘iron salary’ that companies must pay workers, equivalent to the cost of substituting human labor by iron machines even if it is below subsistence and labor dies, as machines can do the job and increase profits. He further denied Smith’s finding that Free Trade expands the British Empire as its superior technology creates a massive deficit in all nations that buy all the industrial products of England and pay with their go(l)d & silver as Portugal, India & China did. He twisted this argument to make it ‘caring’ with a ceteris paribus analysis of a single product,nails from England and wine from Portugal. In that case wine becomes cheaper in England and nails in Portugal.
But trade is done with many products as was the case of Portugal, which lost its textile industries and became the poorest nation of Europe after signing a Free trade agreement with Industrial England, paying them with Brazilian gold; while China & India loss their silver. Thus he established as a rule 3 ideologies of neo-classic economics: hypocritical, false assumptions based in mathematical, ceteris paribus analysis to disguise the selfish p.o.v. of corporations as + to mankind; economic imperialism & zero rights for most humans – labor – not even the right to survive. Such globalized free trade market today imposes the Chinese blue collar and Indian Service IT Smith’s subsistence salary, increasingly substituted by the iron salary of blue collar robots and white collar PCs below human survival in a world of zero labor rights.
– Malthus blamed the Irish famine, caused by monopolistic investments in overproduced railroads that increased farmers’ taxation while eliminating investments in agriculture on ‘catholic’ sexual reproduction. Hence his solution was not to stop train overproduction but end human reproduction.
– Bentham and his disciple Stuart Mill, denied ethic, eusocial, humanist goals, considering ‘utility’ and ‘pleasure’ the only measure of economic values. Bentham’s ‘on defense of usury’ affirmed only private banks must issue money and establish at will its usury interest rate. Mill, a manager of Eastern Indian Co., ‘owner’ of India tried to use Taj Mahal’s marble to fortify New Delhi, as art had no ‘utility’. His work ‘on Freedom’ reduces freedom rights to elite class and corporative managers.
– Say denied a democratic, consumption based economy affirming a Production, Supply economy will always find demand, regardless of the products’ lethality; today by advertising & war lobbyism.
– Marshall established mathematical microeconomics aiming to increase Corporative production, as the only goal of the ‘dismal discipline’, detaching its teachings from ethics and history. He denied workers the right to a minimal salary by law (only solution to the iron salary).
– Hayek, the ‘Neo-classic guru’ of Miss Thatcher, affirmed only private banks must issue money
(‘The denationalization of money’) because public banks print too much money causing hyper-inflation as the Reichbank did in 1922, sinking the Mark and bringing fascism to power. He failed to mention the Reichbank was a private Bank. He assumed (‘road to serfdom’) that humans were too dumb to develop a science of economics, thus the Free Jungle of Metal would work better.
–Schumpeter denied engineers routinely discover machines by imitating human organs & functions. ‘Entrepreneurs’ create wealth inventing them with his superior intelligence. Workers were however mechanical brutes. So entrepreneurs must have all rights & minimal taxation to invest their wealth. However he preached productivity as the panacea of growth (machines substituting labor) failing to notice those machines that made the economy grow are not entrepreneurs. This is now dogma.
– Friedman wanted to deregulate all labor markets, included health, since ‘quacks that kill patients’ will anyway loose clients.His obsession was to deny Keynesian economics with false assumptions and dog-eat-dog policies. Monetary policies must be restricted. Governments cannot invent money the language of economic information that must be invested in the real economy to solve crisis, because this creates inflation, lowering banks’ debt profits – even if the Philips curve proves inflationary investments diminish unemployment, as Friedman’s nemesis, Samuelson, proved.
–Buchanan, from the bible belt, asked for 0 deficit laws in Constitutions to take away the sovereign rights to issue money from governments, because they would issue it to spend it on the majority of people and that is NOT the definition of ‘Democracy’ but the ‘Tyranny of the majority’!
–Modigliani said all corporations not only financials must speculate as only profits matter.
-All use equations to hide with ‘lies & statistics’ their fetish for go(l)d profits for the ‘chosen’ owners. We conclude neo-classic economics is the equivalent of Intelligent Design that tries to substitute evolution in Biology, rightly shunned in Universities, as it makes those owners and its corporations the subjective center of the economy with null social responsibility, ‘entitled’ to all and deny that money is a language of information and machines just metal-systems that substitute labor, atrophy body and mind organs and in its most perfect species, ‘top predator’ weapons kill us since workers, seemingly are a non chosen species with null rights.