The systemic intelligence of Networks.
Systems sciences is based in a profound analysis of the ‘subconscious intelligence’ of the Universe which goes beyond the individual ‘solid’ ego, creating ‘network relationships’ that ’emerge’ as a new intelligence, organizing parts into wholes.
Because humans stop their intelligence in the individual ego, they don’t understand systems, and that has a paradoxical consequence: the higher systemic intelligence of the Universe controls them without the need of any ‘confabulation theory’ – or rather we could say that the Universe IS a confabulation theory; that is, as individuals come into communication with each other through a language of values, they form networks of destructive entropy to absorb reproductive energy and construct with it new forms of information, in a creative process that will JUST BECAUSE A CERTAIN herd of similar beings, FOLLOW the often misunderstood ‘values’ of the language, emerge as a ‘system’ or ‘super organism’.
This is the essence of the eusocial creative processes of the Universe. So Humanity changed in the future they were created, when it substituted the language and values of wor(l)ds that gave maximal value to humanity and so was in the process of creating a world to the image and likeness of a life super organism called ‘Mankind’ by the language and values of a metal-digital, informative language, called money, in informative metal support (Gold, silver), which by affinity of substance, gave maximal value to entropic metal, weapons that killed life.
As SIMPLE as that when you understand the intelligence of the Universe. The change of ‘culture’ from one that made of wor(l)d values either in religions of love or real democracies, to one which gave metal supremacy over man, either entropic iron that killed the body or informative metal go(l)d that killed the ethic mind of man (we use on purpose the word, wor(l)d and go(l)d as the language (l) that creates a human ‘world’ or in gold cultures is taken as the vehicle of gold and blindly obeyed regardless of its collateral effects on mankind).
The result is the transition from renaissance to the modern age, when humans under the values of weapons and money above the law will start the reproduction and evolution of memes of metal over man, some symbiotic, some lethal, but on the whole, the race of evolution in this planet had a clear winner: memes of metal. In the previous graph we see, how this evolution then acquire a growing rhythm in an accelerated wave, which now ‘at the end of the industrial evolution’, collapses into AI robots, with gold chips and iron bodies:
Do humans realize what they are doing? Of course not, specially those cultures that worship memes of metal, and we shall call ‘animetal cultures’, since their human traits have been diminished by the subconscious values of go(l)d greed and war violence, so they ab=use other humans with them, and break the ‘law of eusocial, biological evolution’ of species into larger, better fit for survive social wholes, as expressed first in love religions by the prophets=scientists of history of the lower graph first, then by Biological scientists and finally today by systems scientists.
Science is culture.
UNDERSTAND THIS: SCIENCE IS CULTURE, and everything except data and mathematical equations, is then subject to interpretation, including physical concepts such as Lineal Time (when obviously all time clocks are cyclical, from your wrist to the orbits of the day-year’s earth and its seasons).
Since modern physics were born of the ‘germanic, lineal military interpretation’ of those mathematical equations at the height of German military power, when the idea that entropy=death rules the Universe and information=life doesn’t matter was enshrined as dogma.
Science IS culture even in biology, born in its ‘interpretation’ of the hard-facts of eusocial evolution that always select the loving species that organizes itself in systems with other similar forms, so carbohydrates evolved into cells that evolved into multicellular organisms that evolved into social superorganisms, of which the ant and the human in the two scales of animal life are SO DOMINANT that they together represent 2/3rds of the total mass of life on Earth, yet biologists still stress the final entropic ‘fight between individuals’.
Science IS culture also in our social models that rule the world, NOT with the law of placebo democracies, but with the language of money, privately issued by those on top of the capitalist pyramid that buy laws, objects and people with bribes, prices and salaries.
This hierarchical antidemocratic system of controlling society with money was in fact, born much earlier in history with the birth of go(l)d cultures where biblical banker-priests enslaved its believers to bring them fetish go(l)d coins – the sweat of the sun – as ex-votes to their temples, mostly through the trade in the ‘objects’ of maximal price, weapons and slaves; and latter those memes (genes matter NOTHING to history, which is about memes, idol-ogies and instruments) were transferred through reformation to biblical believers who founded ‘CLASSIC economics’ in Imperial Britain, and as they conquered the world, extended the idol-ogy of capitalism to all nations, becoming the present ill-designed pyramid of capitalism.
Since the issue of the language of power money IS NOT as in all efficient super organisms, re-produced by all cells that use it to kick a demand economy (blood oxygen delivered to all cells in a human organism, electromagnetic energy shared by all atoms in a physical system, and so on), but by a people-caste of private bankers and ‘stock rats’, the new aristocrats that substituted those military ‘Germanic elites’ in Europe, when the company-mother of machines-weapons substituted the king on top of power, and the concept that we must obey the king by the grace of god was replaced by a more sophisticated system of placebo democracies, according to which we must obey the law, issued by corrupted politicos to the service of those company-mothers…
So science as culture has created a completely deformed image on how the Universe truly works, which resumes in the denial of social love and the belief that entropic (weapons) and death rules it all, and man is an inferior species, we should not care for, all of it of course disguised of PLACEBO CARING, in a twisted hypocritical world where a virtual reality make us believe we are happy, and all goes well, when the true workings of the ill-designed system is destroying the world, and this is specially truth and harmful on the realm of social sciences.
Because we live after 5000 years of metal-civilizations in a world tailored to those idol-ogies of metal above man, as we have said our experts in social sciences, and rules of the world, politicians, economists and entrepreneurs don’t have a fuking idea (sorry for the lack of newspeak and politeness of this web), where they are going in such a deterministic way, why they arrived here, because they DENY intelligence to the systems of the Universe and as THE VALUES of the wor(l)d among which truth and love are ‘essential’, have been debased by their worship of gold and weapons (informative and entropic metal) today evolved into machines (organic metal that transforms back and forth energy into information), they have a very reduced ‘verbal intelligence’. Indeed, their love religions are today degraded into go(l)d churches (biblical sects, class segregation, according to which gold worth is the measure of human worthiness) or military inquisitions (Hinduism, Islam, Nationalism that denies humans its equality as species, and allows an individual or nation to kill other human), and the ‘queen’ of all idol-ogies, ‘technological racism’ according to which the evolution of machines NOT of mankind is the purpose of our species, which acts as an ‘enzyman’, catalyzing that evolution while leaving behind the bulk of mankind, the undernourished, ab=used, uneducated 90%.
Now, even if this blog is titled ‘evolutionary economics’, because in this planet indeed, only machines are evolving today under the rule of money over the law, we shall warn you that we ‘side’ with History, the super organism of mankind, the 90% NOT with economics and its systems of power, by the rule of money and weapons, on top of ‘placebo democracies’, submissive to them. So it is in fact a blog of history, even if my education was primarily in the field of economics.
And so as the eco(nomic)system is obviously NOT serving a future for mankind, the only way out is to reform globally the system. Yet this is a tall order, because as we said humans ignored due to their self-centered perception of reality, the social intelligence of ‘mathematics’, the language of digital money, made of numbers which are ‘social groups of indistinguishable equal beings’, since the highest intelligence of the Universe is social, mathematical, but humans are NOT reaching that intelligence, specially those on top of the ‘pyramid of globalized capitalism’.
Ego paradox: subconscious rule of digital money as a network language that controls Earth’s evolution.
So the fundamental limit for humans to have a future in this planet and thrive is the paradox of the ego – a truth so obvious to the philosopher that it was cast as the capital sin in the first parable of History on the symbiosis and competition between the species of the life tree and the species of the tree of metal. In brief, humans are so self-centered that they cannot acknowledge organic properties to machines, (just systems of metal fast evolving into organisms), to the planet Gaia (whose 3 organic ages of life, of mankind – History proper – and the growing eco(nomic)system of machines we call the metal-earth is ignored), or even to their societies beyond the individual (clear super organisms regulated as all super organisms by a reproductive, ‘blood-like’ system or economy and an informative, nervous-like system or political and cultural system of laws and memes).
A humble human being could go much further into the design of a perfect world, by first understanding the higher intelligence of the Universe, which reproduces and evolves systems through linguistic networks, which individuals follow without being aware of their collective intelligence.
Let us then start with a simple description on how humans become ‘managed with two physiological, linguistic networks as any other system of nature, illustrated in the next graph, which we repeat ad nauseam, humans won’t recognize because their intelligence doesn’t go beyond the ego, but precisely because they don’t recognize the intelligence of the Universe, they can paradoxically be controlled much more easier, by those 2 linguistic physiological networks of laws and money and the political and financial people and power structures ill-designed to exploit them:
In the graph, Humans are part of social super organisms, similar to any other super organism ruled by 2 physiological informative and reproductive networks.
In any system those networks are ‘designed’ by languages of social power (hormones, oxygen and nervous messages in life organisms, money and laws in human ones).
So the first fact we must understand is how humanity is collectively designed by the values and laws of systems applied to their two languages of social power:
- Money, a digital language that compares them mathematically with objects, man (salary) = money = Object (price), making them compete with objects in labor and war fields, and putting on top of the ‘timeline’ in which they obey money (working, consuming), the people and institutions that issue money (bankers and company-mothers of machines).
- And words, a logic language that puts man as the subject and center of the Universe: Man (subject) > verb (action) > object (energy of subject) and controls people through nervous, legal orders.
And the first obvious truth of well designed systems, is that the informative, nervous language that puts man above, the law SHOULD rule the financial, reproductive language that compares us with other objects. As only primitive ‘worms’ do NOT let the nervous system to control the blood system, becoming constantly poisoned by lethal goods they eat without control; as humans are through the overproduction of selfish-memes of metal that kill us or atrophy our minds and bodies.
And this has been the case since the beginning of go(l)d cultures, where a group of people decided to ‘worship’ the sweat of the sun, whatever it takes, including the risk of loosing their lives and killing other humans to get maximal price through the essential equation of monetary values (when is NOT understood as nomisma, depending on the law, as the Greek, Latin, legalist civilization did, but as a fetish good):
Indeed the key to understand the illnesses of the world is the concept of MONEY over the LAW and money as a fetish gold religion, a substance which is wealth per se, born in the biblical culture dominant today in Anglo-America, not AS tender legal nomisma, a LANGUAGE SUBMISSIVE TO THE LAW hence able to be properly managed to serve the entire sueprorganism of mankind, History.
What then would be a simple reform of such systems that could make humans thrive and control their future? Obviously one that by imitation of efficient organisms of nature, made the political and economical system efficient and at the same time managed to make people more free. We shall only consider some immediate reforms to that aim:
- Politicians should be ‘voted’ a posteriori with pain messages as in earlier Greek Democracies, where the main vote was NOT the election (often a mere lottery that put any citizen on charge for most positions) but as in organisms, where the true vote is the pain message the body delivers to the governing brain if it harms it a posteriori, a judgement with jail, exile, even death penalties after tenure. In this manner politicians WILL have to obey and govern for the people. And in the international arena, nations should understand they are cultural organs of the same global species, mankind and promote not boycott EU-like and UNO like organizations to achieve increasing peaceful global interaction.
- Corporations should split its shares 50-50% remaining private for efficiency but giving 50% of its voting power and profits to governments, so the collective mind of people could control lethal goods and receive the benefits that laws immensely favorable to those companies allow them to control society. And money should be created as blood does, through Universal salaries to all citizens to kick off a welfare, demand economy instead of a supply non-democratic economy in which companies reproduce any lethal good sold through propaganda, as people cannot have democratic economic votes through such Universal salaries.
Money is a language of digital information with support in metal.
Humans have evolved different digital languages, but none has been more successful than money, due to its support in the most complex atomic substances of the Universe – heavy metal.
The informative properties of Gold and silver, the most common forms of money throughout history explains the ‘biological’, ‘scientific’, not abstract nature of money, and its economical relationship with weapons (old cycles of history) and company-mothers of machines (modern cycles of economics).
Thus, in the biological and evolutionary models of ‘bio-economics’ we must understand the duality of money, both as a language of information that carries ‘certain values’, different from other languages (human verbal languages) and as a ‘substance’, informative metal, which sets its properties and affinities with the other ‘dominant’ products of an economic ecosystem, weapons andmachines.
Have you ever wonder why everybody talks about money but nobody knows how to define it?…
Indeed, one of the most fascinating facts about Economics is the ignorance of people, including economists about its fundamental element, money. Humans seem obsessed by money; so are economists, the so-called ‘experts’ of this discipline. And yet, nobody has properly defined money in 3000 years of obsession. So we should start this blog on the sciences of economics and history, its species, languages, cycles and organisms seen with the novel perspective of Theory of Information, Systems sciences and complexity with a definition of it:
Why we live in a world in which humans have no credit and machines ∞ resources.
The most profound confusion the world suffers today, is on the understanding of the real hierarchical order e
stablished between the ‘two words’ that describe our system of political and economical government: ‘capitalist democracy’ and the privileges granted to the two organisms they cater for: Company-Mothers of machines, and Human families, which reproduce two different species, machines and human beings.
The free citizens of Capitalism are stock-market companies, overwhelmingly company-mothers of machines, its re=productive free citizens, whose goal in order to get profits for its stock holders on the sales of those machines, is to evolve, reproduce, and sell those machines.
The human goal of those companies affects only to the 0.002% of mankind that owns them and so it is gets profit from those sales. Yet those profits are completely irrelevant to the 99.9% of humanity affected by its real effect son the planet: to reproduce and evolve machines, terraforming in the process the world, which they adapt through laws and sales to those machines, to the image and likeness of its offspring of mechanisms.
AND BECAUSE unlike human Mothers, those company-mothers have absolute rights to credit, used also liberally to pay politicos to promote with its laws their offspring of machines, since the beginning of the Industrial r=evolution, mankind has suffered an exact non-stop generational, biological process of evolution of energies and its informative, military and transport machines, as all the resources of the planet have been geared first to that aim, and only WHAT IS LEFT-OVER, has been used to feed and reproduce and help the evolution of human-mothers, its social and family structures.
So CAPITALISM MUST BE DEFINED AS THE IDOL-OGY OF COMPANY-MOTHERS OF MACHINES, whose purpose is terraforming the earth to the image and likeness of machines. While Democracies would be the ideology that considers the world to be owned by humans which should terraform it to the image and likeness of history, our super organism in time and space. How it is possible to create both goals? the answer is NOT: EITHER CAPITALISM RULES AND THE WORLD WILL BE TERRAFORMED – IT IS ALMOST made to the image and likeness of those machines, or democracies come on top – now they are on the bottom of the pyramid of capitalism, as humans have essentially no rights to credit – the language of power of society that creates the world – and then humans prevail. Yet for that to happen obviously democracies have to regain their power over capitalism by regaining their power over the language of social creation, money, which is now fully owned by those company-mothers; REGARDLESS OF THE PLACEBO newspeak of caring and political correctness that tell us the system work for the human kind.
For example, the goal of mercedes for its tiny group of stock-holders is the abstract reception of profits. But the real goal of the company is to build and evolve cars, today self-driving robocars, soon to have autonomous solar skins, and construct or convince politicians to construct the networks of energy and information, roads, GPS satellites, electric grids, and oil pipes to provide energy and information for those machines in a process that is obviously absorbing resources and space, from the other life species that need them. So today cars absorb 1/4th of the maize America reproduces, and no longer feeds humans and cattle, whose food prices rise.
And the land of many cities and territories become criss-crossed and barren to be used by machines.
What about human families? Our goals of existence as human families are obviously the same than those of company-mothers regarding their machines, but focused as it should be on our children.
So what we want is to have enough energy to feed them, enough information to educate them, and terraform the world to the image and likeness of human beings, to be able to roam the planet Gaia, enjoy life and its drive of existence, evolve socially in peace with other human beings and reproduce more children.
This is exactly what company-mothers of machines are doing so successfully, evolving, reproducing and integrating into planetary social networks its machines.
But humans are failing to achieve those goals for themselves. Why? There is no computer without energy, or proper internet connection to which the economic system dedicates billions of dollars. But most humans are undernourished and information is primitive at best, when there is information at all. There is no limit to the motion of machines on planet Earth a global free market for the reproduction, evolution and transfer of machines and money from companies, but humans are limited in motions by borders, in money by the lack of any rights to invent it, which companies have.
Can the reproductive units of human societies access the languages of social power, money ad the laws, to create a real, demand-based democracy, kicking the preproduction and consumption of life goods they need to survive, and investing in a world made to the image and likeness of human beings?
The obvious truth is NOT. As today the most segregated, underfunded, with less rights, clearly unjustly treated element of our societies is the human mother, which is – let us remember it, as it seems humans have forgotten – the origin of OUR life, the bearer of our species, the fundamental element that pegs together our families, ensures our survival and happiness. So this fact seems a bit of a contradiction with the notion that we live in a democracy, the government of the people.
Therefore the big question about our system is why Company-mothers are so successful achieving their goals of evolution, reproduction and terraforming of the Earth to the image and likeness of machines? And why human mothers are so miserable? Simply enough because we do NOT live in a world ruled and dedicated to human beings.
I shall repeat it ad nauseam to counter the opposite effect of repetition of happy newspeak of freedom and optimism by company-mothers of informative machines, aka mass-media: you DO not live in a free world, in a real democracy, as you DO not rule that world. Company-mothers do; since they are the only Free citizens of free markets, with full, free access to the two languages of power of our social organisms: the economic. reproductive language of money, that can buy and sell the lifetime of both human beings and machines; and the informative, nervous language of Laws that money systematically buy to ‘politicos’, which don’t have rights to issue money (deficit zero laws) and must extort citizens from it (taxation), while companies issue it for free in e-money derivatives and stocks.
The graph shows the consequence of this indifference of economists and its capitalist system to humanity: the ‘future’ head of machines, a mobile ear/camera/brain, which soon will be ‘attached’ to robocars and any moving camera, as a detached head, displacing all humans of labor and war fields, the iPhone is worth more than the living beings of 3 of the most populous nations of the world, still dominated by the pre-machine agricultural civilization. What this biased pricing in favor of machines tell us is that we humans are expendable and are being spent.
While in the side of humans a organization which IS submissive to the capitalist system, called Democracy, tries to make a world to its image and likeness, delivering the goods human mothers need to reproduce. And what people do NOT understand is that both mother SYSTEMS and species, and organizations are different, and while there are obvious symbiotic processes between them – as machines enhance our energy and information capacity, in most cases, SPECIALLY IN THE ROBOTIC AI AGE, when machines become autonomous species, competition is the rule of the game, and HUMANITY is loosing that competition.
Fact is the refusal to use the language of biology and organisms to talk of the industrial evolution of machines and its super organisms of re=production, company-mothers and tackle the issue of the darwinian competition between both species in labor and war field is by far the biggest intellectual blinder of mankind, with enormous consequences for our well-being and survival on this planet.
Fact is the human being is part of the Earth, not its owner, and so all what we do, and all our sciences must be related to biological sciences and the larger ‘deep time view of an evolving planet’ in which man and machine are just stages of that evolution, which the strongest atoms of iron bodies and the faster, more precise manipulation of information of chips of gold, are winning unless Humans control their evolution and memes, as they are doing already with the genes of biological evolution.
Nothing else will do despite the placebo wishful thinking or rather propaganda that informative machines make of their ‘future’ – a mere virtual newspeak whose real purpose is to inhibit any human rational, scientific reaction and redesign of a ‘viral’ biological radiation that is killing not only Gaia, but the future of the human species, just to keep churning profits=sales for the billionaire 0.02% that owns the majority of those stocks and has more money than 3/4 of the whole humankind. Shall we then sacrifice the life of our sons for a tiny minority of billionaires to ad a few zeros to their already fat accounts? It seems indeed that is the future towards which all humans, blind by their addiction to machines and their ego centered view of reality walk steadily with no remorse.
Languages are systems of information that certain species use to value reality from their point of view. For example, words are the biological language of man. So we use them to value reality from our human perspective and that means life has a maximal value, while in money it has NO value at all:
In the graph, the key element of memetics are the hidden values of Go(l)d money and the primitive abrahamic go(l)d churches (Judaism>Biblical capitalism>AI software) which are guiding mankind into extinction, with its modern ‘company-mothers’ version of the 3 equations of capitalist profits, with maximal values for weapons and hate media. So all what mankind needs to do is exactly what is doing, believing in the values of go(l)d without trying even to understand them rationally, ‘physically’, according to the organic laws of evolution that guide the equation of the III ages of the planet, Gaia (life-light languages)>History (Man: wor(l)d languages), Metalearth (machines: digital, gold languages), to certainly become extinct this century as all the actions created with credit under those values (creditated), terraform the Earth to the image and likeness of machines.
The ultimate ‘surrealist’ reason of our demise: to invent digital numbers
So those are the two alternatives for the future of the world. And amazing as it is, the 1% is imposing its selfish agenda, of global extinction of life, for the sake of earning a few billions more, as corrupted politicos with legal impunity sell them laws, and company-mothers of machines NOT a human but a mechanical organism of reproduction have unlimited credit to terraform the earth and human-mothers have none, his sons increasingly expendable, no longer needed to reproduce and consume those machines, now consumed by robots. Alas, the future is either extinction, if business as usual proceeds or r=evolution, take your pick. A real science of economics and history would NOT doubt a second and use the laws of social organisms to design a perfect world, a real economic and political democracy. But this is NOT happening. And so we have to do a harsh criticism on the people on power who are leading mankind in a path of no return.
An intelligent, humble mankind could create an immortal perfect world.
This foreword thus seems necessary before we explain the astoundingly inefficient and self-destructive systems which humans have NOT devised but found by trial and error and raw power to conform their societies. Since indeed without understanding that an intelligent design of society with the laws of systems and super organisms is possible, the entire account of ‘raw power’ through history and its ‘disguises’ and predatory modes, placebo forms of freedom and relentless evolution of metal above man, through the worship of the language of money, would seem totally deterministic.
It is not, if humans, we repeat, were more humble about the intelligence of the Universe and its physiological networks and collectively took advantage of those laws to design a better world.
We shall thus in this blog, show how ‘raw power’ has evolved a very-ill designed system, which puts metal above life, ruled by idol-ogies that worship the use of metal to ab=use other humans; and how an alternative world could be designed if humans had the proper humble, intelligent attitude towards the planet and the organic laws of science that rule it.
In that regard, when we consider the ‘paradox of history’ and its cultures, there has always been two attitudes towards the future of humanity, today signified by the European Union on one side and the American system on the other: Europe after going through unending wars and revolutions which nearly extinguished his population after 100 million corpses in two absurd, perfectly unavoidable world wars, finally understood that ‘intelligent design’ based in a true social science, where the law was above money, was the only way to have a non-extinctive future; and so it try to manage such future to favor MOST of the cells of its social super organisms, the ‘90%’.
America on the other hand, which was born of the first enlightened group of European philosophers of social science that tried to achieve that goal, and for a while was at the head of those attempts to evolve mankind socially, regressed in those wars, to a system of raw power, where the Financial-media (informative machines)-Military-industrial (energy machines) system came on top of the legal, human system, till reaching the present corrupted world of ‘Weimar America’, quite similar to the society of Germany in the first half of the XX century, where the 90% had no rights, and the abuses of financial and military power completely destroyed the world.
All other ‘7 cultural regions of mankind’ have more or less aligned under those concepts, DESPITE NONE OF THEM, truly evolve social sciences imitating the systemic laws of nature, hence none of them including EU being properly designed.
Roughly speaking, on the side of a system where the law is above money, we find the Asian region, commanded by China, which however lack obviously a proper control of its political system by its citizens; and in and out the Latin-American region, where military power so often debunks the legal control of society, but has always had as ideal the French and European r=evolutions. On the side of the Anglo-American way, in which company-mothers have overwhelming power over governments and societies, we find most of the Indonesian region, colonized by the British empire.
While the two other regions Africa and Islam, notoriously ab=used by Industrial nations in the past and the present, as the place to ‘dump’ hate memes and weapons of maximal price=profits, are still the ‘suffering’ tissue of mankind, where billions of humans live under poverty, war, brutalized by military thugs, terrorist fundamentalism and the free lunch of global corporations.
Unfortunately of those 2 models, one is clearly on retreat, the post-war European Model and its EU and UNO institutions, while the ‘pre-war’ German model today copycatted in America has through the digital revolution of Internet corporations and the military war on Terror come to dominate the non-future of humanity, since let us be clear from the beginning. If humans leave to ‘raw metal-power and evolution’ the design of its future, they will have no future at all. Nature will simply continue under the ‘equality’ of the language of money, and its monopoly by company-mothers of machines and weapons, whose PURPOSE is not human, but mechanical – the evolution and reproduction of those machines – comparing non-evolving humans and increasingly evolved AI machines and discharging humans till automated self-reproductive company-mothers and its autonomous AI robots, in an increasingly possible scenario of a new world war between the two superpowers, as predicted for decades in the models of bio-history since evolution is a predictable science, China and US, make our species irrelevant.
So welcome to the true nature of our ‘economic science’, which we shall aptly called, as it is based in biblical religions and it is creating a world of machines not one of man…
Since the introduction of inanimate mechanism into British manufactories, man, with few exceptions, has been treated as a secondary and inferior machine; and far more attention has been given to perfect the raw materials of wood and metals than those of body and mind.If, then, due care as to the state of your inanimate machines can produce such beneficial results, what may not be expected if you devote equal attention to your vital machines, which are far more wonderfully constructed?
As Owens, one of the first honest economists, whose purpose was to cater the needs of the human lot put it: ‘Here in London Saloon economists, working for financiers, are busy-busy finding complicated arguments to justify their sole ownership of factories and the exploitation of workers, but I have owned mills in Lancashire and saw the appalling condition in which they work since Factory owners place more importance on the care of their expensive machines than on the well-being of their expendable employees
And so he abrogated for workers ownership of and credit for farmers and common people to overproduce and buy also the welfare goods humans need to survive
Yet the answer implemented by those saloon economists, was quite the opposite.
Adam Smith a Calvinist philosopher
who wrote his books before the industrial machine was invented, considered that human workers had to receive only a subsistence salary, because more would lower the profits of the owners, , and less will imply their death so with less living workers, labor demand would outpace supply and salaries will grow, diminishing profits of the selected.
However Ricardo, a Jewish stock-broker, considered with Mr. smith the father of corporative economics, the only school taught today to managers, and politicians, after the massive censorship of humanist economists in the 80s, disagr3eed as he found Mr. Smiths’ subsistence salary too generous, given the fact that new machines could substitute workers, so he, established instead the rule of the iron salary based in the equation of productivity, that divides mechanical labor for human labor. So productivity grows when you fire human workers and put machines in their place. What mattered he said was to apply the equation of productivity, which still reigns supreme in the Commandments of the modern corporation:, because now if labor died of poverty, corporations could use a machine to replace them. the best salary should be an ‘iron salary’, that is, the cost of amortization of the machine that replaced the worker, even if it meant the death of the worker. As that would be the point of maximization of stock-market profits,
THEN he forecasted a future in which salaries will certainly go under the subsistence level as machines were constantly evolving.
So they will reach a point in which they would also do the well-paid managerial, thinking jobs.
THEN all workers would become obsolete, except those who DESIGNED MACHINES and that was also good because it would mean higher productivity and higher profits for himself, as a stock-broker.
To what Sismondi a humanist economist replied: ‘so what future Mr. Ricardo envisions for MANKIND, one in which only the queen of England works, pressing a bottom to put in motion all the automated factories of the empire
WHILE THE BISHOP OF NORWICH WROTE TO ADAM SMITH, ASKING HIM IF HE EVER HAD FELT ANY LOVE FOR the human KIND.
Smith a biblical bigot and proud misogynist, who died virgin, and according to the teachings of his prophet, Mr. Calvin, divided humanity between the selected of gold, ‘the intelligence of god’, and the non chosen,, the poor 99%, which he said ‘must stay ignorant to remain obedient’ did not reply, but his book was lionized by corporative economists, .
setting the stage for the 2 prevailing views on the economic ecosystem that will continue till this day:
The perspective of the 1%, which we shall call creationist economists, as their theorists were overwhelmingly biblical bigots, working for the owners of industrial and financial corporations.
THEY Sponsor a kind of scientific racism, which proclaim that the rights of the selected, bankers, corporations and machines must be above human rights, because they give higher profits, and money is in words of Calvin, the intelligence of god, in words of Adam smith, the invisible hand of god, he uses to divide humanity between the chosen and the damned, whose destiny must never change because it is predestined
So Mr. Smith, a client of the private owners of the Bank of England, the Montagu family, considered that only private bankers should print money
While states should borrow from the selected to ensure a healthy profit, and then spend it at home mostly on jails and police to ensure order, instead of wasting it on the welfare of the common people, who were not worthy.
Today this policy is represented by the European Bank, ran by private financiers, mostly of Goldman sachs, WHICH only issues money for financial corporations. So those humanist politicians who want to maintain a minimal welfare among his citizens, must borrow to private banks and pay an usury interest, provided with massive taxation that chokes the wealth of people and has made the euro region the lowest in economical growth since Adam Smith revivalism took over the European Union, fast becoming a copycat of USA, where Mr. Smith has always reigned supreme, among the 90% of Americans, who still believe in the racist dogmas of the Old Testament, and did not evolve their mind into a humanist, scientific view of our species, as Europeans had done in their revolutionary ages.
So America has always followed abroad Mr. Smith’s point of view on international policy, according to which states should also borrow liberally from private national banks, in America the private federal bank to buy weapons and start up wars against the non-selected enlarge their empires.
And that was also good, since the maximal wealth of nations, the title of Mr. Smith book happens during war periods, when weapons, the most expensive, evolved machines of the economic ecosystem, at any time of history, are produced and used liberally, so state debt and the usury profits of private bankers increases.
Bellum nervi Pecunia infinita had said Cicero, author of res publica, and so following smith concept of the wealth of nations, war is today the manifest destiny of the American republic. Since inflationary money is the nerve of war and always maximizes the profits of corporations.
And so war for profits has been endemic in capitalist democracies since their foundation by the first stock-market corporation, VOC, who manufactured artillery and gunboats, and used its military power to give a coup d’état against the king of Holland, establishing a parliament buttressed with its pious shareholders.
Soon VOC established modern slavery, as cargo for those boats, since according to a racist meme of Talmud, called the Ham damnation, Arabs and Negros were less than animals only useful as slaves, since their ancestor Ham had peed on Noah – an opinion used in US courts to justify the peculiar institution… today used by Orthodox Judaism in Israel to justify the Palestinian apartheid.
And so when a European coalition fed up of so much death profits conquered Amsterdam after a century of hate memes, religious wars, and artillery profits, including 30 years of war that killed ½ of the people of the German Empire, the economic ecosystem invented in Holland, its banks, corporations, yellow press, biblical bigots and scientific machines, bought the parliament of England, ousted his legitimate king and took site in the city, and new Amsterdam, now renamed New York; the modern, soon to be global world, with its false freedoms, placebo democracies, debt slaves, empire building, splendid little wars for profits and cult to the machine, and systemic degradation and extinction of non-technological cultures, was born.
It is still with us, ruled by the gold chosen who invent money without limit no longer printed in paper but written on computer screens and then lend it to corporations to overproduce the machines of highest profits, expensive weapons sold to STATES and hate media, spread by corrupted war-monger politicians, always ready to consume those inferior negroes and Arabs, we civilize then as today, with our bombs.
This state of affairs of course was not liked by the so-called human animal, either the black slave of gunboat trade or latter on the white slave of mill factories, who received the iron salary if he was lucky or migrated with its righteous bibles, iron horses, and rifles, to spread the values of creationist economics, and bring new gold to the financial-media masters that owned the land of the free.
THE REPRODUCTIVE NETWORK OF GOODS OF A SUPERORGANISM.
The economic network ideally should be the blood network of the human superorganism, providing money to all its parts for them to flourish.
This happens but NOT for the human superorganism, but for the SUPERORGANISM OF COMPANY-MOTHERS OF MACHINES:
The myth of western democracy. Tender legal money vs. Go(l)d values and war cycles.
The alternative obviously is to consider money only in terms of nomisma, as a legal tender digital system of values, re=producing it as organisms do as a salary in ‘oxygen’, Universal Human ¥€$ money of an international currency, which would be a democratic economy.
“Economists, and politicians, doctors of history, should promote human, biological goods, which mankind most enjoy as they allow us to fulfill our natural drives of existence – the desire for biological energy, verbal information, reproduction and Eusocial evolution, and prevent the reproduction of lethal goods, which limit our evolution, either atrophying and substituting our brains or killing our bodies (weapons and digital machines)”
In the graph, we compare the parasitic systems of western banking ensure that the euroamerican civilisation is the one that grows less in real wealthy GDP. American numbers of course are false, when we measure the real healthy wealth of its people (Human development) as 1/2 of its budget is used in mercenary weapons for the wars of its financial-media masters. Notice the special ‘squeeze’ provoked in Southern Europe by the usury schemes developed by the ECB bank since it took over the right of their people to print their own language of power, money.
On the other side, China with democratic economics, where people have right to credit and free welfare is on top of the wave of real growth.
Western Placebo democracies are ruled by an elite who monopolises the re=production and issue of money for themselves, and repress populations with weapons and mass-media fiction making people-believe that polling their opinion on $elected politicians every 4 years is the epitome of social freedom. IN FACT, there is neither economic or political freedom as people cannot vote ‘monetary orders’ of production, neither governments with deficit zero laws – never mind stocks create ‘trillions of $’, which are also deficit; and live in police-states in permanent orwellian ‘Semite’ wars.
CHina on the other hand has an economic democracy as public banks give massive credit to people to start-up business, growing at 10% annually while western plutocracies have the lowest growth, without people’s credit and massive taxation. Political neither of them is a democracy, since without real greek democracy – voting as cells do pain messages after tenure, to all politicians, which will then be obliged to accomplish their programs there is no democracy. The $election of amateur politicians is meaningless as politicians should be first social system scientists – not amateur people entitled to decide the destiny of mankind without the slightest knowledge of anything, a ‘la trump’. So in greece they were in fact, chosen by ballot or among experts of their trade. So for political democracy to exist 1) there should not be parties but 2) non-censored social sciences, which should select the best students of mankind not the worst, and one prepared, they should be voted in elections twice, to get the position and then to be judged for their performance. China in that sense is gain closer to such system, in a much as it would only need to substitute the absurd marxist idol-ogy for a real systemic science of the informative and energetic, political and economic networks of humanity, and then create a system of vote for the cradles of system, scoial scientists to be elected not $elected and voted a posteriori. In as much as the west, is a hidden plutocratic dictatorship of their financial-media masters, who deny vehemently to rule the west, and sustain its dictatorship, aka placebo democracies is the best of all systems, it is impossible even to discuss the issue of a real democracy
So what will be a perfect democracy? We have designed one, scientifically, with the efficient laws of superorganisms, in the post dedicated to the Wor(l)d Union; but we can here do a briefing on the key points of a real government of the people and how nations in the world meet them:
1) Control by the government that represents the people of the 2 languages of informative power of societies: money, which the government must produce in higher quantities that dynastic owners of banks and corporations and the law, which the government must be able to produce according to the interest of the people, without interference of lobbies and private interests.
2) Life rights, which any cell of any superorganism possesses: right to cheap food, cheap housing, labor or if a structural crisis like the present one reduces it, unemployment benefits and health-care, which the government can only provide if 1) is right and it can invent money as corporations do today in stock-markets. This, of course, should include the repression of the most harmful memes of metal – weapons that kill life, both at individual level (possession of weapons) and at collective level (minimal budgets in armies).
3) Free elections, both to choose the right candidates to a position of power, which means open lists in parties, no interference of private money on those elections AND the capacity of electors to JUDGE the civil servants after their tenure, according to their performance, as the cells of the body can judge their ‘informative neuronal castes’, sending pain messages if they mishandle 2), the rights of cells to life and the obligation of those politicians to accomplish their promises.
4) Freedom of speech (mental freedoms) and motion/residence/sexuality (body freedoms), which means not only the right to express anyone’s opinions but the lack of mass-media monopolies that avoid the distribution of ideas against the ‘banking and corporative monopolies’ and the ideologies that the world must be ruled by dynastic powers in control of 1), the languages of social power.Freedom of speech thus requires also a proper education in economical, political and historical issues; without repression of the history of economics, capitalism, those who carried their memes and an impartial account of the history of mankind and its nations. And surprisingly enough it requires limits to credit and development of audiovisual media, in as much as humans ‘talk and think with words’ and images are basically shallow, rhetoric, hypnotic systems of indoctrination. It is indeed ‘speech’ what must be free, not the hypnotic programming of mankind by the Tv-altar we all have at home, which reduces our capacity to think and read and believe reality is more important than fiction. Thus fiction and audiovisual media should be heavily taxed and credit limited. The opposite of course is truth. Nobody funds documentaries, fiction is big brother smiley, which deactivates any human reaction to our demise as a species, the dogmas of capitalism are absolute truths, and to explain the two sides of the history of capitalism and those who carried their memes is penalized as anti$emitism. Regarding the freedoms of the body drives, it implies the right to reside both in any foreign country and national city and the right for foreigners to reside in your country and hence promote the exchange of cultural ideas; and obviously the rights of women and men and the sexual rights andFreedom of sexual expression.
(This little word, which I have just ‘coined’ is of course a different verbal meme than antisemitism, anti$emitism means 1) the desire for financial Freedom and the control of the language of monetary power by elected governments not dynasties of bankers.
5) Right goals; that is, a program of evolution and survival of the people and the nation, created according to the scientific laws of the Universe, which cannot be denied, which means the development of integrative diplomacy tending to a future creation of a global peaceful eusocial government without armies, as no enemy exist when all humans become a single organism).
In that regard, the first myth we must eliminate from our memetic structure of beliefs, is that our Western Plutocracies, where the language of power of society, money and weapons is in the hands of a few dynasties and tribal structures (bankers and ‘nations’ originated from barbarian tribes in Europe, who destroyed the memes of social love of Christianity at the end of the Roman Empire), is a better system than the Chinese system, in which tribes have been reduced and so there are no ‘borders between the provinces of the same civilization, as in the West, to cater the needs of the military castes, and the government owns banks, so it can distribute credit. Thus, those 2 basic tenants of an efficient humanist government, control of weapons and credit are in the hands of a single government, which explains why China spends a tiny fraction of the amount of money America, France or England spend in weapons.
Other elements of Freedom are also lacking in the west, specially in America: a health care system that provides the right of life, the first of all rights, to all the citizens, a control on basic prices of food that allows people to feed themselves, and a correct housing system that provides credit for people to find a home. Those are ‘life rights’ that any ‘government of the people’ would provide but it is no longer provided in the west.
A second element of Freedom, which the west had over China is also disappearing fast: Freedom of expression. Today neither system has Freedom of speech. In China the censorship is direct, blatant and self-evident. In the west is more subtle and hence more encroached: you cannot explain as we do in this web, the dictatorship of money and the racial bias of those who own credit – or you can be applied anti$emitic laws. You cannot criticize the mercenary wars and expenses, or you can be applied derrotism laws and be labelled as an antipatriot. And you cannot distribute, publish and make documentaries on those issues with a minimal capital to ensure distribution and impact on the population.
Moreover people are no longer programmed in their memetic beliefs by ‘words’, newspapers and books but by TVs, which are thoroughly controlled in their programs by the people-caste that produces memes in favor of their power structure in Hollywood, and by imitation in all the other countries of the west, so people are emotionally programmed to defend the People of the Treasure as only victims of history, to believe they are free because they live in a ‘democracy’, and to hate and despise both their enemies of their elites – Islam and their economic rival – China. This machine’s memes are far more powerful than any kind of religious or economical previous indoctrination due to the fact western people receive indoctrination since earlier age, being imprinted emotionally by those memes and carry the programming to an astonishing level of 4 daily hours in which they are taught, ‘news’ (to love their masters, hate their enemies, believe in democracies fear the p0oor and the III world, etc, ‘goals’ (to kill and make money, purpose of all telefilm) and purpose (to work=reproduce machines and consume=evolve them), which audiovisual corporations pump monotonically.
So there is seemingly only one ‘democratic right’ in the west superior to that of china, the electoral process. But such process is not democratic at all, as politicos are allowed and encouraged by their ‘financial bakcers’ to lie to the public and then sell their vote to corporations that pay them.
Indeed, there is not a singe democracy in the world, since a democracy would require the judgement of politicians a posteriori, after they have left office, by their voters, according to the performance of the politician who should be obliged to obey his promises or else face: A) jail and fine penalties for liars and thieves, B) prohibition of re-election for bad performers C)re-election D) honors and perks for top performers. This simple rule of all working organisms in which the body cells can send a posteriori pain messages to the information castes does not exist in any democracy. So what we call a democracy is merely an extra expense which chooses between two self-similar parties, invented in the XVIII century in England to foster ‘war economies (right wing parties) or peaceful consumption of goods produced for corporations (left wing parties) So the republican and tory parties were the parties of war economy, chosen by corporative lawyers and stock-holders when there was a crisis of consumption of peaceful goods, and the democratic and whig parties were elected to guide the economy in ages of peaceful consumption.
Which country is more efficient or democratic, China or America?
One those facts are clear, we could consider in a 10 scale the ‘democratic’ values of our societies in the West and the east, giving 2 points for each of the 5 needed elements of a democarcy: human/life rights, control of the languages of power, freedom of speech, freedom of elections and a scientific, cooperative design by all countries of a peaceful world ruled by the democratic values of mankind.
Overview of both systems.
economists err future prognosis, due to their lack of knowledge of the cyclical patterns of history (the corrected 72 years generational cycle of Kondratieff), the swift changes of economic power, and the massive censorship that ‘tribal history’ and corporations exercise over historic and economic facts. So they talk mostly ‘thin air’, as anyone who has followed their empty jargons at International Forums like Davos, knows.
The economical point of view of capitalism is simple: we do not want to know the true laws of economics, the conditions of workers, the future evolution ofmachines and its displacement of labor, since ‘as long as profits keeps coming, the conditions of labor are irrelevant’ (Ricardo, the Jewish stock-broker who is credited with the mathematical foundations of modern economics). In many other posts we have explained why this ‘cultural, memetic attitude’ invalidates most economical laws as a mere digital translation of the ‘selfish memes’ of the tribal cultures that revere go(l)d and its values superior to those of life and mankind.
This indifference and arrogance towards the conditions of the poor, whose lack of labor is ascribed, NOT to the structural evolution of machines that displace workers, but to their ‘ethic inferiority’ as lazy people who doesn’t want to work, also works in the attitude of the West towards the old colonial nations that should not pretend to challenge our supremacy as the ‘righteous’ people who know better.
Indeed, recently the Huffington post, a mildly humanist blog of news in America brought us the 10 worst leaders of the world.
There you have all the expected suspects, the old enemies of capitalism, Communist leaders, and the new enemies of our ruling banking castes, Islam, the 2 last superorganisms of history based in verbal, Wor(l)d memes, not in theselfish memes of metal, weapons, money and machines. Of course, those 2 dying superorganisms of history have now entered an age of inquisitions and are fighting to survive converted in military dictatorships, as all dying organisms do, so we might agree that North Korea is just a brutal military dictatorship, but the not-surprising fact that the Chinese President was in that list and there was not a single Western leader, even after the present economic crisis they didn’t forecast, after the bailout of bankers who had twice skimmed the population, selling toxic assets and then getting free money from our leaders, who are hidding the nature of the present war on terror, etc. etc. And all this because we are supposed to live in a ‘democracy’, which is a nice word that means ‘the government of the people’; and so part of the manner in which the government of money and bankers and corporations, which produce it exclusively must be hidden is with censorship about the real nature of our political and economical systems, their lack of Freedom and the control of information attached to them.
And part of the drill is to expect that our system will be always the best, that our nations will be always the most powerful and our money, a growing a speculative bubble without assets to back it, the most wanted.
So the west is confident that this transition from US to China will take a long period of time and will not affect the standards of life of their population. Both facts are false. The process will be extremely fast and by the end of this decade China will be on command of the world economy, its prices and supplies, while Europe and America will plummet their standards of life, enter in civil unrest and maintain high levels of unemployment(specially America, where the Dollar Crisis of an over-reproduced economy of just speculative and military value will plummet even further wealth and provoke a massive evasion of capital) . And this will happen due to 3 essential causes:
– ‘The Dark horse’ of the economy, machines are now evolving at full speed towards organic autonomy as solar robots and suite pcs able to talk and displace potentially all blue collar workers and white collar workers, except those with minimal cost=salary in India (IT operators) and China (sweat shops). This means the III industrial r=evolution is provoking the obsolescence of the core jobs of the middle classes in the west and those jobs will not return. The result is a decoupling between the ‘human economy’ and the economy of machine’s corporations (+70% of total global GDP), as the arrival of physicalmachines in the XIX century meant the decoupling of the animal economy and the ‘energy classes’ of slaves, and the subsequent extinction of 90% of horses and conversion of the black people and the African continent that performed those jobs in a sub-human class, only apt for menial jobs, and weapons’ consumption.
Now in a reversal process to that which took happen in the XIX century, when the iron salaries of ‘white slaves’ in British factories destroyed the working tissue of India, based in spinning wheels, textiles and subsistence crops, substituted by colonial crops and Liverpool cotton, the west will suffer the same lack of competitiveness with the sweat shops, IT workers, robots and Pcs of the Chinese/Indian model fo cheap human labor and the Korean/Japanese model of robotic labor.
– The capacity to buy goods, which a top predator global currency with unlimited rights to deficit=creation possesses (as it is the only currency that is used for international exchanges and as such indestructible and always wanted), today the Dollar and the Western stock-markets , will end when the Yuan becomes fully convertible and the Chinese GDP overcomes the American GDP. At that point, Chinese ‘compradors’ will set the prices of all goods, because they will demand more of it than the West; currencies will be switched to Yuan and the value of the dollar will plummet. America will no longer be able to have unlimited deficits, as it happened before with the Deutsche Mark and the Pound, plummeting the standard of life of the west.
– The class structure of the west and the level of corruption and censorship of our political and economical system, will prevent any solution to the crisis. This factor is not even considered in the west, since all knowledge about the classstructure and credit privileges of the banking castes of the western world iscensored with so much efficiency that it has become a taboo, even penalized with jail in some countries to expect those key facts of our western economy. In essence, while any Chinese entrepreneur can in any point of the planet expect to have credit from the Banks of China, state-owned and dedicated to the development of the Chinese nation and its people, in the west banks still belong to the founding Jewish-Calvinist dynasties that invented the Industrial R=evolution and so their credit, given the racial, tribal bias of its culturalmemes, is NOT used to promote credit among the middle class, new entrepreneurs of its nations, but to further the goals of their tribal history, which are:
– The protection of their nation, Israel, defending it from their enemies, the 1.3 billion Muslims that resent the apartheid state of Israel. This absurd war which costs roughly 1 trillion $ a year to the west, in armament, war supplies, rebuilding expenses, and counting subventions to Israel and ‘friendly dictators’ to maintain the Arab world under the boot (1.3 billion $ to Egypt and so on), detracts all the money that a country like China uses in internal infrastructures. So Americans build in Irak what they destroy with weapons, but can’t make a levy system in New Orleans or build a fast train network in New England; create a health-care system to save uncountable lives or even pay the heating of the elderly, poor.
– The creation of new money for themselves, through schemes that invent automatically electronic money with computer programs of speculation. This process clearly observed in the CDO toxic assets scam andthe subsequent lobbying with corrupted politicos to obtain further money from tax payers and the present zero interest null credit, and further bail outs.
Thus, the process of redistribution of rent to the upper classes with credit (jewish-calvinist dynasties, corrupted politicos and associated upper castes of each western nation) will continue, detracting through the tax system, all resources that people could use to invest in their business, arriving finally to a state similar to that of previous civil wars and Holocaust cycles, studied elsewhere in this book. Indeed, 1% of stock-owners and financial elites with credit racked up 65% of the wealth increase of America in the past decade.
This scenario, laid down in simple, historic jargon, however will be played in the complex jargon of superorganisms, as a fight between 3 superorganisms that will lead the historic downturn of the Age of the singularity: the Chinese, harmonic organism, with a single head/party, an egalitarian ideology of their people (all Chinese are indeed born equal, in a much higher degree than western races), a single nation without borders, an efficient system of credit and the same lack of political democracy than the west, where the mirage of bipartisanism hides the fact that both parties are ‘owned’ by corporations and bankers, which pay their campaigns).
Of course the west could overcome its dysfunctional system by desnationalizing the banking, credit industry today in the hand of ‘Israelies’ (the true nation of our masters), which immediately will reduce, political corruption, give credit to westerners, end up the mercenary wars, lobbied by Israel, oblige that country to behave according to the minimal standards of democracies, giving full rights to their Arab populations, finish the alibis for terrorism of Fundamentalist Islam, reducing global tension, cutting military budgets, allowing further fusion and extension of the European Union, no longer fearing the speculative movements of their currency, and creating as China wants and Keynes asked a global currency with state deficit rights to create sustainable jobs in the human economy. But this simple measure which the G20 could have easily adopted in the middle of the 2008 financial crash has not even been discussed in any ‘authorized’ forum of economists, all of them imprinted by the historic memesof the founding fathers of economics, the Calvinist-Jewish XIX century ‘masters’, Smith and Ricardo… and its XX century revivalists, Hayek and Friedman. So, we do not expect, now that the opportunity was missed, any reform of the previous dysfunctional structure, but an increasing repression of the middle and lower castes of the ‘Jewishempire’, with increasing loss of the minimal rights of western people, in the ‘dictatorship of democracies’ in which we live.
Who scores higher, US or China?
It is easy now with our proper scale of democratic values to point America:
1) 0.5 points. The rights to produce money are in the hand of dynasties of Am Segullah and corporations which also control laws due to the fact that lobbyism is legal. Yet being generous we could conclude that the government does spend some money on their people and some laws are not corrupted. So we can give 0.25 points for each language. Indeed, as today the last budget of Mr. Obama was entirely used to bailouts for bankers and wars in defense of the bankers’ ‘real nation’. So the real tax-payer money that went into the American people was… all deficit. While most laws are merely bought by corporations in the bidding process of lobbies buying Senator’s votes.
2) 0 points: no rights to health-care; no rights to housing; no rights to cheap food; no job rights, free firing and very short unemployment benefits.
3) 0.5 point, being generous, since you can elect your MP but he will of course be just a ‘mask’ for the corporations that pay and hence control his campaign. So there is no real freedom of election. Further on, lists are closed and 2 parties, which represent both corporative interests have a monopoly on those elections. Still we give 1/2 a point to the ‘beginning of the election process. Yet we give 0 points to the end of the process as there is no judgement on what the politician has done during his tenure.
4) 0.5 points, being generous, since it is indeed possible to publish in Internet and books of very limited distribution all kind of ideas, but if you explaineconomics, you will be applied anti$emitic laws; economics are not taught in schools; history is blatantly biased in favor of western ‘imperialism’, audiovisualmass-media has created a matrix of fictions that robs 1/4th of our awakened life to program us to dont worry be happy and consume and evolve machines, etc. etc. So freedom of expression is almost null in America in political, historical and economical elements (0.1 points). However freedom of motion is high, within the country and so are women’s rights and sexual rights. Yet those freedoms are almost null to foreigners, which are all potential terrorists, can be applied the patriot act that gives the American government rights to kill any foreigner ourside the law, are minimal to ‘enemy cultures’, and increasingly restricted to natives who travel to those countries and within the nation, as a technological big brother of cameras and police systems is on othe increase. While sexual freedom is again restricted in main audiovisual media where you can kill and rob (the values of the selfish memes of metal) but you can’t show a naked body. So we give, being generous, o.4 points to those freedoms.
5) 0.5 points. Since America on behalf of Israeli bankers, as its mercenary army is the biggest threat to a future Wor(l)d Union and global peaceful government, spending 1/2 of the global budget in weapons. And certainly the ‘science of history’ has reached the most primitive stage known, that of tribal, racisthistory, guided by the AIPAC lobbies that control American external diplomacy obsessed with the Israeli issue. America despite its constitutional ideas, which were crafted by enlightened, non-religious, advanced historians of the age, following the french philosophers is today, plainly speaking, guided by politicos who believe in the memes of the Bible. We give though, for that reason a 0.5 points in case Americans decide to resurrect their true values.
All together, being, I believe fair, American democratic values add up to 2 points for a maximal of 10. Suspended.
Now in China, it is easy to see that 1) the 2 languages of power are in control of the government who owns banks and legislates without much interference from private interests.
So 1) gives 1.75 over 2.
2) gives also 1.75, because the Chinese government fundamental priority is to provide jobs, housing, food and health care to their people and spends a tiny fraction of their budget in weapons (less than 1/10th of what america spends), though some of those rights are being strained of lately with the reforms towards a capitalist economy, including the rearmament, which the American bullying is making unavoidable…
3) 0.25 points. The electoral process is perhaps the only point in which America slightly overcomes China. While both countries are technically ‘monocracies’, as both American parties defend the same values and are owned by corporate interests, America does have democratic elections in secondary communal and town processes. China scores 0.25 points because unlike the West at the end of the process, there is a certain clamp down by the communist party against blatant corruption, mostly for fear of uprising and the general communal ethics of China as a superorganism where the individual gain is considered inferior to that of the collective organism. All in all, though there are no free elections/judgement of politicos in any country of the world.
4) 0.3 points. It is slightly less than America. In neither country you can criticize the ruling caste of American bankers or Chinese politicos or else anti$emitic laws and political laws will be applied. Further on, while China controls more the distribution of ideas, specially in the audiovisual media, precisely because the audiovisual world of fictions and hypnotic images with its selfish memes of consumption and techno-utopia, are less developed. So paradoxically the Chinese people read more and are better informed about the economical dictatorship of capital (they can read the classics of social History). Chinese have a better educational system, which provides for most of its population. Chinese though are more restricted in travel than American, yet the building of a security state in the US and the open policies of emigration of modern China have narrowed the gap. In both countries foreigners have always been restricted to live within the borders unless they were akin in race and ideology. In America; for example, eusocial cultures, like catholicism, were forbidden to immigrate during the colonial age when the country was ‘owned’ by the London Company and racism is blatant against non-white people. China is also a racistsociety that represses other cultures, Islam in the North-west and buddhism in the south-west. But foreigners are today far freer to travel than in the past, providing they speak some Chinese.
5) 1 point. The Chinese culture is far more atune with the laws of the complex, fractal organic, dual univese of energy=yang and information=yin. Those laws in fact are embedded in the culture. And it is one of the last, perhaps the only country which still takes history as a science and tries to evolve efficiently its historic organism and seeks cooperation in the international world, doing a very positive work, lifting the standard of life of Africa. We give just half of the value, because on the other hand, Socialism is not being evolved but it has become a dogma from the past and market policies are on the rise, so probably China will end up becoming like the West, a techno-utopian nation ruled by money. Yet even so, its taoist, millenarian culture and organic sense will promote green energies, peaceful inversions and social rights.
And so we add up for a total of 5.25 on a 10 scale. China barely passes as a country where the interests of the people still govern society more than the interest of private castes.
And other countries? We don’t have much space to make an analysis of them, but it should suffice to consider some points for our ‘staunchest’ allies:
Saudi Arabia: 1 point. Our main ally in the Arab world scores 0 points in every single item of a democratic society except life rights. It is plainly speaking a middle age feud, owned by the Ibn Saud tribe, where women have zero rights, there is no freedom of speech, corruption is absolute, and just maintains some life rights (health care, unemployment benefits, etc.) to avoid revolutions.
Israel: 4 points. Israel is a curious case, where 1/2 of the population, the Palestinians living inside and outside the country have null rights. They cannot live even in the country and those who were not expelled are submitted to an apartheid state. Yet the Israelis of jewish origin enjoy most rights than any other nation in the world, including the rights provided by the corporations their emigrants own in the western world, to use the banking credit of all other western nations combined and the mercenary armies of the west to defend its territory. So 0 points for 1/2 of the people and 4 points for the rest. Jewish Israelis did not achieve full 5 score because obviously Israel’s work for a peaceful world in which all humans are equal, have equal rights and mankind evolve into the eusocial organism of humanity is the absolute lowest of all nations: 0.
What would be then the highest score? Frankly as today, no nation in the world would go much further than what China scores. Arguably old European social democracies, today being mostly reformed into capitalist systems should score a passing 5 or 6. Indeed, if 30 years ago scandinavian countries would certainly be on top, with 8 scores, now they are a mockery of what they were. Witness the show of Sweden with Mr. Assange, ridiculing the law on behalf of the US, in a country whose banks and biggest corporations (V0lvo, ericsson, etc.) are in the hands of the Am Segullah (being the Wallenstein dynasty the most powerful), and is best-known for giving the Saint Nobel of the Dynamite, on behalf of the biggest arm dealer of the XIX century, called ‘the merchant of death’. Or witness the spectacle of Denmark, which came up with insulting cartoons of Mr. Mohammed, by a Jewish-owned newspaper, which the government defended with risk of life for their citizens in Islamic countries. Or witness the spectacle of Norway, which gave a Nobel Prize of Peace to the president that achieved the all time record in military spending in the history of the world.
Yet what matters to history is the ‘clash of the titans’, US, a dictatorship of corporations and dynastic elites of biblical memes, in alliance with self-similar dynastic groups in the British Empire and in lesser degree in continental Europe, what we shall call here the Superorganism of Yvwh, and China, the last nation in which due to millenary traditions (Taoism, Buddhism), a working superorganism of History with a rational outlook struggles to occupy the role of leading world nation it should have for population, economical wealth and Eusocial evolution, during the XXI century. And finally ‘Matrix’, the superorganism of machines, and its selfish memes that continue its relentless evolution and parallel atrophy and devolution of the human, now ‘fictional’ psyche, thanks to the selfish memes of audiovisual media, of the human work force, now obsolete to Pcs and robots, of the human Eusocial evolution, now reduced to individuals, driven by animal, biological, immediate satisfaction and the memes of weapons (violence) and money (greed).
We cannot indeed ignore the ‘dark horse’, the superorganism of machine, theWorldstock market and its corporations, which are increasingly independent in their evolution, even of those stock-holders and dynasties and cultures that own them.
Thus, the present cycle confronts a dysfunctional economic and political system, the western ‘stockracies’ whose aristockrats will never dialog and imposecensorship of their power through all kind of sophisticated methods, and at the end will try to blame the Chinese and III world emigrants of their misdeeds and the labor crisis produced by robots and Pcs, sliding into an age of fascism; and the Chinese, which are a nation whose ruling castes still care for their people and a peaceful evolution of mankind; and for that reason will try to avoid open war with America, by disengaging their economy from the American nation, tying economical knots with the Eurasian continent and creating a 2 billion -plus, integrated, developed economy with the help of the Asean and Japanese/Korean regions.
And all this of course, will happen with the background scenario of evolving Pcs and robots displacing labor in all ntions, including China and India, latter in the century when their ‘iron salaries’become too costly to compete with robotic blue collar workers an speech-recognition machines, like Watson, which recently defeated the best speakers of the human kind and jeopardy, opening the loss of roughly 200 million more jobs in speech related works in the next decade.
Yet the previous analysis is to an extent a conventional analysis. So I shall ask now the reader to change ‘his chip’ and consider the analysis of that fight between China, the West and the world of machines. from the perspective of the super-organisms of history – from the perspective of the science of bio-history and bio-economics and the 3 leading structures of our civilization: the superorganism of machines, the Chinese/Asian model and the Jewish/Western model, which we shall call, Yvwh, China and matrix.